Friday, January 23, 2009

KEEP GOING!!!

Remember the little train...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. As he approached the top of the hill it became I know I can, I know I can, I know Ican. This week I have watched so many in our church come under attack all at once. All sorts of crazy stuff happened. The devil will and is pulling out all stops. Laurie and I got absolutely burnt by some crap this week....but we are determined to keep going..

Keep going don't quit! If you quit now you could lose all the progress/momentum that has been built up. I am determined to quit letting sneak attacks get me down.

I was saw things begin to unravel in so many lives (including ours) this week and it irritated me so much that I looked up and said...."go ahead devil...cause I'm not gonna stop."

KEEP GOING...I KNOW YOU CAN! I KNOW YOU CAN! I KNOW YOU CAN!

No comments: