Monday, January 5, 2009

Christ-Life Church New Smyrna Beach Campus Launches Wednesday



After years of prayer and planning Christ-Life Church will launch 01/07/2009. Pastor Shane Braucht has secured a meeting location to begin the launch process of our New Smyrna Beach campus. This Wednesday the launch team will hold its first organizational meeting and worship service at the Brannon Center in NSB at 7 pm. Fellowship will begin with coffee and sweets at 6:30.


Please pray that God will open doors and grant us blessing and favor. I know this is God's timing as I have sought this opportunity for over a decade. Please come and join us if you can. For information please call me at 334-389-0905.


3 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

Praise God! I know this is a long-time answered prayer. I know you have been wanting this for years ... the entire time I've known you. This is exciting. We serve an awesome God!

God is really moving. He blessed Love In Action with the answer to an 8-year prayer request about a warehouse last September, and now He has answered a 10-year prayer request for you. Great things are happening. It's an exciting time to be living for Jesus!

I wish Martha and I could be there, but know that we're praying for you. While you guys are meeting, keep LIA in mind for outreaches to the homeless in New Smyrna Beach.

I'm proud of you and for you. I love you Bro!

Ken

Music Man said...

Man I am stoked about what God is doing for our church and for His cause! This is going to be an amazing time. I am so looking forward to ministering in the facet that God has blessed me in! See ya Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see God move in a mighty way in the New Smyrna area. He is opening doors that no man can close.