Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday!

Today is usually the day I am pumped up for the Super Bow. But, today was Super Sunday. I am just riding the wave of Gods presence. It was so cool feeling the presence of God in such a huge way. I brought a gentleman that I saw walking down the street. He said he was praying God would send someone. I am trusting God to allow us to minister to more poor and homeless people in our community.

The worship was intense today. WOW! God's presence still has my mind dwelling on His awesome power. And most importantly we saw six or seven people come to Christ! AMEN!

God is worthy of all our praise...keep it up...let's keep the big mo rolling!

1 comment:

Ken Tuck said...

That is awesome Bro! Six or seven souls saved! Eternal destinations changed today by Jesus Christ. Praise God! That's exciting!

That's awesome about picking up the homeless man and taking him to church. That's how to lead by example. You are an awesome man of God.

It's exciting what God is doing. I told Martha today that I'm more in love with God than ever before. I love Him!

Keep it up Bro. I love you man.