Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shout Out to Christ Life Church-Enterprise

Hey y'all...this will be my final post of this very eventful day. Many people may wonder why I have put a 20 year relationship on the line...its because I truly love the church (the people in the church) that I pastor. And I cannot stand back and blindly let people oppress God fearing folks like you.

The Potter's House did not deserve the things that Word of Life brought on them. I am fighting for a group of people that I love. You are worth fighting for. Its not just my battle, but until God tells me to shut-up my opinion will be made known.

Today I have had a WOL board member rake me over the coals, but I have been prepared for that for some time. On the other hand, Laurie and I have had dozens of wonderful people (even Clevelandites) contact us with nothing but love and support. Some folks we have not seen in 15 to 20 years.

I honestly believe that God had me hear for such a time as this. Sorry we have spent so many years dealing with this unfortunate situation. Once this chapter is finished only God knows where we will find ourselves.

You are good people and don't let anyone convince you that you are not. I know I push you hard sometimes...only because I beleive we have seriously untapped potential. I hope to see those abilities completely tapped one day!

No comments: