Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gargantuous Shift Is Taking Place

For the past several weeks there has been this lurking feeling of something crazy happening. I know that things just haven't felt normal, and thank God for it. I can only describe what is going on is like an earthquake. All we see is debris and dust circulating in the air. But, what I am feeling is that there is this gargantua of a shift taking place. Its like heaven and hell are battling it out and earth is caught in the middle. No doubt who will win!

Those of you that are ready and believing you better get ready. I wonder what it will look like when all the dust settles?

Its like a shaking has begun. Take root...you will see things much clearer when the dust settles. Churches that are poised for growth are about to explode. Unfortunately, some will implode! Those that have nothing to offer hurting lost people will collapse. Some will struggle with the intended purpose of refocusing and even redefining their purpose. We must stand poised and ready to offer hope...hope found only in Jesus Christ!

Even mega-churches will feel the impact of what is taking place, but they too must refocus. No time to rely on programs and marketing agendas. Not that I am opposed to those things. I think God is simply wanting all of us to get focused on Him. Totally caught up in what He is doing!

Financial blessing will abound to those that are willing to give even when the mentality is to hord. Don't lose hope...offer it!!!

2 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

Awesome word Bro. I believe you really heard from the Lord on that one. I totally agree. It is a very exciting time to be a Christian. We're seeing it every day. Offering hope that is only found in Jesus to a lost and dying world, and we are seeing lives totally changed for the glory of God. I'm about to explode I'm so excited.
Looking forward to this weekend in the ATL.
I love you Bro

Gene Oden said...

Strong word, Mike. Good stuff. Excited about Africa. Can I carry your Bible?