Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OLD CHURCH LOCATION - FORCLOSED & AUCTIONED

Love me or hate me you will always no where I stand with you. Today was a heartbreaking day for me. I have tried not to dwell on it, but I have to inform all the good folks of what used to be The Potter's House of some unfortunate news.

The World of Lies officials allowed the property that we payed on for years to go into foreclosure. Today it was auctioned on the county courthouse steps. All the idiots had to do was sign the property over to us as they said they would do.

I SUGGEST THAT ALL INVOLVED WITH WORD OF LIFE BOARD SHOULD BE FORCED INTO RESIGNATION BY THOSE THAT THEY ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO...OH YEAH, THEY HAVE NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

If you would like to know the names of the board that did this to the church let me know and I will email a copy of the board members and the ministries they are affiliated with. Some are pastoring large churches, conference speakers and Christian television owners. You may want to know who they are so you can boycott them.

Lately, it has been a huge struggle as I go into public and many say they read about the church being foreclosed on in the paper. Many were going to the auction because the property is very valuable. I guess what annoys me...is the number of pastors that wanted information...but only a couple even cared enough to ask if they could do anything to help. To be honest I have been really put off by the lack of sensitivity by many of the Christian leaders in the Enterprise area. I pray God will give me a chance to be a blessing if this ever happens to another church...or anything like it!


Good bye old friend...you saw alot of people come to Christ! You provided us with alot of great memories!

4 comments:

Brian Turner said...

Brother, I am praying with you and standing with you. I hate that you have to experience this situation. I do not want to sound like a cliche, but God is with you. He will bless your efforts. Email me the names of those board members to bturner@harvestdothan.com! God bless. I love you man!

David Berry said...

I will get with you later this week, I would like to know all about them. Just as I had to deal with a hesitant Postmaster today, Two wrongs don't make a right, but when attention and facts are laid on the table, people seem to listen. I have a plan, I will go forward and let the public in their cities know of the evil in their organization. It's not personal, it's sharing the word of what the devil is doing inside world of lies. People need to know who they are dealing with.

Debbie DuBose said...

Please email the board members and information to me. Thanks, Pastor.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

Wow, just received a really hateful email from a WOL official. I am not asking for anything to be done publicly...I just want people to be careful when they send money to other ministries. They need to know where the money is going. I would hate for someone to go to one of these conferences and spend their money on this sort of teaching.