Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Message Reflections

Today was a good day considering I was supposed to be on vacation. We had to make some changes and with the location change coming I felt I needed to postpone my vacation. Remember we will be meeting at David's Catfish House next Sunday....

Todays message was very well received even though I talked about MONEY!! I heard so many messages this week on Thanksgiving...primarily the thanks part...that I decided to tackle the giving part.

Our text was 2 Corinthians 9:7...that God wants us to be cheerful...actually hilarious in our giving. Also, don't fall for those fakes...especially on television...that are always trying to scam people out of money...all in the name of Jesus, of course.

Since I had two points I was not able to finish this week I have decided to post those points during the course of this week. Please follow the blog this week and be sure to follow along...

No comments: