Monday, November 17, 2008

Delayed Blessings!

Its amazing when the owners of the church property kicked us out of the building after months and months of being mislead by their leadership...we had to resort to meet in our local park. For the past month we have been meeting in a hotel conference room. Now, it seems that God has opened all sort of options for us. At this time we are now debating which of the three or four locations would best suit our ministry desires. For months nothing opened up. So, we just stepped out and trusted God. Things are happening so fast I really feel like I cann't keep up with it. I beleive God delayed certain blessings because He knew that there was no integrity in the covering of our church. My eyes have really been opened. There were people that would tell me...God is not going bless you the way He desires til you are out from under WOL. For years I have heard be careful what you are connected to ... now I believe it more than ever. We have had so many caring people ask how we were doing. People all over the area have become familiar with our situation. For years people have come to our church and left with such positive impressions that they wondered how we did not have thousands in church on Sunday. But God in His wisdom knew that any sort of blessing like that may have caused other sorts of problems. Many people have said that God had to withhold blessing because of the lack of integrity in our covering. But now I truly believe God is going to open the windows of heaven and pour out blessing like we never imagined. I am so proud of how our church has stayed together through all this! You are special people and God has something great for you.

No comments: