Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why I Am Pumped Up!!!

Today was a great day. I was so excited to see so many people out to church. Isn't it exciting to see us out grow our first facility. We were going to a second service, but instead we are renting a larger facility. God has been so good. There are quite a few churches trying to find locations to worship in...and we have been able to really find locations at great prices. Many of my friends are paying astronomical prices to be in rented facilities. Our new location will actually be a bit cheaper than the conference center.

I was so pumped to see so much spiritual growth in Shane as he brought an excellent word, I was pumped to see 5 brand new babies in service, I was pumped to hear the reports of small groups tonight, I was pumped to see Dewayne & Jim scattering to find enough seats, I was pumped to see one of our best tithes and offerings in quite a while, I was pumped to see new parents in church with their baby, I was pumped after an awesome time of worship, I am pumped that we are giving 10% of the churches income to other ministries, I am pumped to be the pastor of what I beleive is going to be the next great move of God in Enterprise, I am pumped because I feel like things are taking off, I am pumped because I am dreaming again, I am pumped because I pastor some great people, and I AM PUMPED TO BE A CHILD OF GOD! my gosh i am so pumped!!!!

5 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

Hey Bro! It's great to hear how PUMPED UP you are. You have every right to be. God is doing amazing things.

I'm PUMPED UP too. I feel more in tune with God than I have in years. I feel more focused on Him and on His call on my life than ever before. It's been building all year.

God is doing a lot of amazing things here in Dothan, there in Enterprise, and through Love In Action. The rest of 2008 is going to be incredible, and I can't wait to see what God is going to do in 2009. I have been feeling in my spirit for a while that 2009 is going to be an awesome year of ministry.

Love you Bro.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

Thanks Bro,
I don't know if you saw the post I put on LIA, but I am glad to see the conference went well for your church.
Mike

Ken Tuck said...

Yes. Thanks Bro. We're getting CDs of the conference, so I'll be sure to pass them to you. I know you would enjoy it. I need to get last spring's CDs to you as well. It was another outstanding conference.

It was good seeing Justin on Friday night.

Keep it rocking for Jesus!

Music Man said...

Wow! I agree! That was amazing Sunday. It was packed to the gill! I was proud to see N and N in church just a few days after their baby arrived in the world. I was amazed at the relevance and freshness of the word that was brought forth about worship by Bro. Shane. It was outstanding. Bro. Mike I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for CLC whether or not I am here in the middle of it. Just keep praying that God's will be done in our lives!

Anonymous said...

Dynamic worship, awesome word, and a great crowd. God is awesome. I can't wait to see what He is going to do next!