Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TODAY IS OUR 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

On this day 20 years ago Laurie and I came to the altar at Tri-State Church of God in Weirton, WV. We were young, not sure of what we would do or where we would be going. The past 20 years has found itself full of great joys and challenges. In those twenty years we have seen two of the most beautiful people in the world brought into our lives, Brooke & Mikey. We have made thousands of friends through our ministry. And we have endured. I recognize what an accomplishment this is. My goal is to make the next 20 years better than the previous 20 years. I love my wife! Let's Face it...She is so lucky to have me!!!

7 comments:

Dewayne Morris said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Congratulations on 20 years.You both have great positive impact on many people including my family.
Thanks for all you do.

justin said...

WOW, ya'll are old as dirt! I hope you enjoyed your anniversary in the circle city. It's becoming a rare thing to see a couple stay together that long, even in ministry. Congratulations.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

The difference of 20 years...20 years ago...9:30 the night was just getting started...tonight I was cranky and ready for bed.

Ken Tuck said...

Happy anniversary. I don't know how Laurie has done it. Wait a second, I don't know how you have done it. Wait a second .... Just kidding Bro. You and Laurie are awesome and a great example to all married couples. You both are a tremendous blessing to Martha and me. We love y'all.
We'll be married four years in November. Yes, I know. How has Martha been able to put up with me for that long? She deserves extra rewards in Heaven.
Y'all have a great time. I have some advice for you about staying up past 9:30 if you need any. :-) Hee Yaw!

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

Our trip was cancelled due to the newest tornado...the banks had no power...I couldn't get any money.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

KEN TUCK THAT IS NASTY!! (THE END OF YOU COMMENT! ) YOUR SO WEIRD!~!!!!

SINCERELY
BROOOOOOKKKKEEEEEE!!!!

Ken Tuck said...

Brooookkeee,
I've been around your dad too long. I was a nice, ordinary non-weird dude before meeting him. :-)
Actually, I think your dad would have been disappointed if I hadn't made some kind of comment like that.