Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Service @ Hampton Inn Conference Center - YIPPEE

Hey folks...what a great service at the Hampton Inn this morning. I was so excited to see all the good people show up for church this morning. God is so good. I had a strange feeling this morning as I had no idea what to expect. I just knew God would show up. Thank you to all of our regulars that worshipped with us this morning. I have had tons of feedback...for the most part its all good stuff. Its probably best everyone didn't make it (I cann't believe I just said that...noone should ever miss church...just kidding) as there is no way we could have sat everyone in the conference center. Remember while we are at the Hampton Inn we will have to go to a second service once we run 65 people for two consecutive weeks. I want to go to 2 services....everyone start inviting people.

Amy Lines emailed this link in regards to the message...about our testimony:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

If you have a testimony that God has given you and would like to share it some time in church please let me know...God has done so much how can we keep silent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! We almost filled the place up. We had two visitors. I believe it was a great start! I think Amy's idea for the kids worked perfectly! God is good! I can't wait to see what God has planned in the near future for us! I am also adding a link for the pics that I took yesterday!


http://photobucket.com/toddmock

Music Man said...

Thank you Bro. Mike for being such an awesome leader and being faithful to God!