Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Countdown to Fellowship in the Park - WEDNESDAY!

This evening Direct Impact Youth Ministry will conduct their final service in the youth church. I was so touched by all the youth that were moved by emotion Sunday morning. Many of the kids in our church...this is the only church "building" they have known. I believe God is going to bless us with like we never dreamed He would. We will have the facilities to implement the vision that has been placed in our hearts.
I cannot wait for Sunday afternoon. I just feel like something great is goint to happen. It seems this is like a launching pad. That we are this powerful rocket about to be sent to places we have never been.
There has been so much uplifting and encouraging words that I really believe we can get IT! You know that IT that some have and others don't! That feeling that something is really happening. IT is happening in our fellowship...that has been my prayer. What is IT that you are trusting God for?

No comments: