Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vision for the Future: I want us to get IT!

I have to admit I have not been real comfortable of late. My world has been rocked. I am losing a building, but I am not losing a vision.....I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO INTEND ON MAKING THE CHANGE WITH ME... For years God has put ideas in me that I have never put forward in full force. Early on this Wednesday morning I want you to know my vision for the future of our ministry together... that is to teach the Word of God in such a creative way that more and more people will want to follow Jesus. If we have to assemble in a field, a run down warehouse, in a park, or where-ever IT will happen. You may not get IT now, but you will!

2 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

That's it Bro! Do everything God has given you the vision to do. This is a fresh beginning and time to implement that vision that has been burning inside of you for a years. You can do it man. You're an awesome pastor and leader. You have a great group of leaders surrounding you, so it's going to be awesome.
I can't wait to see what God does now.

Dewayne Morris said...

Remember our vision "A Place To Meet Jesus"? Well, this could be anywhere even two or three of us gather in Jesus name. IT will happen!