Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Leadership Meeting Tonight 6:30

Tonight TPH will be having our leadership meeting. We will be organinzing a couple of events. FIRST DON'T FORGET THIS SUNDAY IS THE DAY TO INVITE THAT LOST FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMEMBER...HECK I DON'T CARE INVITE PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU OR MAYBE THEY HATE ME JUST INVITE PEOPLE AND TRUST GOD TO SAVE THEM!!!!

The other thing is the situation we find ourselves dealing with. I need to address each team so they know what their going to be responsible for in our transition. ANYONE THAT HAS ANY THOUGHTS DON'T BE TIMID FIRE THEM OVER AS I AM WILLING TO ENTERTAIN JUST ABOUT ANY THOUGHT....TONY, BE NICE!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH THIS I AM CONTACTING SOME GUYS THAT I TRUST. I KNOW THEM BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME. JUST SOME MINISTRIES THAT I THINK WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON WITH...THERE IS WISDOM IN COUNSEL.

BY THE WAY THANK YOU TO TONY, DEWAYNE, JIM, JUSTIN AND LISA FOR YOUR CONSTANT INPUT I COULD NOT MAKE GOOD DECISIONS WITHOUT YOUR CONSTANT INPUT...

3 comments:

justin said...

Do you want the last Wed at our current location for youth to be Sept 24th or Oct 1st? After that, where should we meet? Homes, Smoochies, Mcdonalds, etc. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

Why don't you meet in an old garage with a light from Lowe's and smelly old car parts. Maybe you will find IT there. I would say finish Oct. 1st...for real I think somewhere public is cool. My gosh Justin..we have go to get IT back.

justin said...

Please keep a girl named Kenya in your prayers. She works at the front desk at EOCC Ft Rucker. I have been trying to get to know her a bit over the last couple of weeks as I come and go from class. She says that she is not going to church anywhere now, but was raised in church. She didn't sound like she would come this Sunday. Pray that God would give me the words to say and that He continue to work on her heart.

I started IT tonight and made it through the first couple of chapters. I had to put it down so that hopefully I can sleep. Would you be interested in going through IT as a leadership team? If you want to, I'll put an order in for the books. Have a great trip to Atlanta! I pray that God would refresh you during your time away from E-prise.