Thursday, December 25, 2008

Its 3AM Christmas Morning & I Can Not Sleep

For the last 2 hours God has just been pouring it out! Our church better hold on. God has just given me three months of messages. Not only that I feel He has given me very specific direction. If Don is reading this he is laughing because all my God stories involve 3 in the morning...at least that is the way it seems. Its after 3 Christmas morning and I am like stoked!

BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

I have been up meditating on Purpose Driven Praise and I am like a preacher on crack. It is unreal how I feel right now. I need you to know what I feel God is speaking to me about the coming year. Its two very simple instructions:

1. Be excellent in my preaching of the word
2. Say what He tells me to say

If I am on track with the messages that God has given me for the next 3 months, then I know why I must do exactly that. These messages will encourage, challenge, edify and even horrify but I know God is all over it! Do you realize how graced we are? Think about it...every area of our lives is covered by the grace of God...what a good Daddy! Anyway I am going to try to go to sleep...love you guys.

Oh Yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

It does seem like God uses the early morning hours to speak to us. He speaks at all times, but especially in the early morning hours.

Love you Bro, and Merry Christmas.

Music Man said...

I think He will speak in the early morning hours because we are tired and vulnerable and actually most adherent. God is so amazing. I can't wait to hear your messages. But you do seem to get alot of revelation betwixt the hours of 1-3 it seems.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

Probably because I am still enough to hear the voice of God.