Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Chance to Help the Poor!

Someone just blessed me with hundreds of fresh loaves of bread and bagels. I want to deliver them to some areas that I know could use the help. If you would like to help me this Friday please call me or post a comment on this blog. I thought we could pass the bread out from 11 to 1 on Friday the 26th.

Guys, God is getting me refocused on ministering to the poor and hurting again. There is such a need to help people. I am believing God to help us feed the hungry again in our community. I am looking forward to what God is going to do. I hear the voice of the Spirit of God calling me back to the places we once ministered.

3 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

That's great Bro! If you see the Johnsons on Bell Street, tell them that Martha and I said hi and we love them.

You have always had a heart for the homeless and poor. Go for it Bro! I know you have a core group of people at Christ-Life Church who have the same kind of heart. And, I believe more and more will develop the same kind of heart for the ministry.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to go to Mikey Walding Apts? They are diagonal from David's Catfish House. The teenagers there often walk to the Tom Thumb Store.

Music Man said...

I should be able to go if I can get baby sitter/s!