Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good Trip to Jacksonville!

Special thanks to John Darnell for meeting with a portion of our leadership team in an attempt to help us gain a better understanding of multi-site ministry. John and his wife Stacey are long time friends that I have gone years without seeing, and then in the midst of desiring to launch a campus in New Smyrna Beach, Florida they surfaced by God's divine appointment.

It was a joy to see what God has placed into their care. I know they will be instrumental in our attempt to fulfill what God is calling us to do. Today was about four hours of non-stop discussion. But, on the way home we really focused on helping our church to identify its DNA. We also worked on an area of our ministry that we feel will help us gain an advantage to continue with numeric growth.

Thanks to Justin, DeWayne, Todd, and Shane for taking this quick trip with me. The road we started down today will benefit both the Enterprise and New Smyrna Beach campuses. I look forward where todays discussions will lead us. It was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Music Man said...

WOW! I want to echo how wonderful today was. I believe today will help to bring about a turning point in CLC. The things we talked about today opened my eyes. It was amazing. I know that we will be able to implement some of these ideas. We just have to first take that step of faith, have the leaders that will be catalyst in those areas, and stay comitted to those areas. I am excited about what God can do for CLC! Thanks for taking me along. I also want to tell you that I love and appreciate everything you have done for me and my family. God bless you bro!