Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FREE LUNCH ANYBODY?

How about a little fun for today's blog!

I had lunch with one of the most famous people on the planet yesterday. This is a very famous individual...and I had know idea my family had such a close connection. This person can be seen in recent photographs with the likes of Tom Cruise and Britney Spears. I about came unglued when Brooke, Laurie, and I had lunch with this person. Most of us have been shaped in one way or another by this person and others in their affiliations. This person is about to take on another world famous role. Laurie, Brooke and I were the first persons that they told about the new role. I was blown away that such a person is a personal friend to my family. Lunch was a mystery til this person identified themselves...it was wild! Absolutely noone knew that we had planned a lunch with this person...they are so famous we met in a quaint restraunt and their identity was concealed until we met. I HAD NO IDEA.

Their identity must be so well kept that I need you to guess up to 10 people. If the name makes the list I will take you to lunch, but I cannot tell you who it is. Seriously, they are that stinking famous that noone can even know who I am affiliated with.

When I found out who my lunch was with yesterday I litterally came out of my seat, high fived the person and sat in total awe!

Hints:
1. Quite the character
2. Its not Jesus
3. Pro athletes, politicians, and the like would do anything to meet this person...and come to find out I knew them and didn't even know I knew them!!!

3 comments:

Debbie DuBose said...

I've thought about it, read and re-read your post. Have no idea but I will guess Franklin Graham.

You didn't say we couldn't guess more than once so I will keep thinking and see who else I can come up with.

Anonymous said...

Here are my top 3 guesses:

mickey mouse
minnie mouse
cinderella

--Justin

CRG said...

Mike-Craig Here...what are you doing on the 24th???????

Can you make Panama City Beach...Ill pay your expenses...