Wednesday, May 13, 2009

INVITATION TO THOSE WHO USED TO COME TO CHRIST LIFE

To those who have not been to the church in a long time. Maybe you left happy...maybe you left mad (that usually means at me). God has really been putting a huge message on my heart for our church.

It is no secret we have gone through some huge changes. Most of you who left was bought in at one time, and for some reason or another your attendance is irregular or not at all. Maybe you have fallen into sin, just lost interest, felt lead by God or just got mad. Many of you left just because we did not offer this or that. I am pushing the doors wide open...even to those of you that have not been to the church in years.

God has given me a message called The Outpouring. It is from the book of Joel...and believe me it is an eye-opener. If you once attended Christ Life/The Potter's House you know we have really gone through it over the past couple of years. It has been a real struggle. I am not sure what God is up to, but I know he has put it on my heart to invite some old friends back to the church for this serve.

We start at 10:30 on Sunday...coffee and donuts at 10:00...Brad Garrett will be leading worship for The Outpouring....God is doing something huge...please come...pray about it...ask God...I dare you!

No comments: