Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Final Service At David's Catfish House

Yesterday when I clicked the icon to post my blog...my cell phone rang. It was the owners of David's Catfish House. They explained to me that the economy has slowed them down so much taht they will have to be open on Sundays. They are willing to let us be there this week, but we will need to find another location after Sunday's service.

I have a couple leads and others are now looking. Enterprise is just so stinkin' proud of their stuff. Rent is crazy. I do believe God is going to see us through to the next building. I think we need a larger building as we have had some good attendance lately. I am shooting for something that can seat at least 250. Its time to get a location where we will not be constantly setting up and tearing down if possible.

We will probably move our grad service to this Sunday so all grads be sure you area in the service this week. I will be giving $100 to all grads...just kidding!

The Outpouring will be talking about The Promises...two promise that can turn a church upside down. I am excited about what God wants to say to His people. Stay posted...

No comments: