Monday, January 18, 2010

We Have A Building!!!

After years of dealing with unscrupulous characters, losing our church property, and wondering if God was upset with me about something....He is breaking through like the morning sun. That is the only way to describe what is happening. Its like the dark of night...and then the hint of light begins to glow in the sky early in the morning...and you know a new day is here. I feel like a new day is here! And I love how it feels. To see God break through all the darkness of the last couple years is beyond unbelievable. I am so thankful for what He is doing right now! I have never been so full of the assurance that God is working on our behalf.

It all began when God broke through the crust of my wounds and said I am still here and I need you to totally trust me. I thought I was living by faith until I made a commitment to trust God...even during the weeks I didn't receive paychecks. To trust God and do what He lead me to do...regardless of how crazy I looked. It began with a commitment, then actions; some spontaneous and some by the persistant nudging of the Holy Spirit.

Forgiving some folks was the first thing I had to do! Then people came to me asking for forgiveness! The Lord provided a much needed financial blessing for my family through a source that I was at great odds with. I went from occasional paychecks, to no paycheck, to not missing a paycheck for a few weeks now!

More importantly, I feel the change in my personal spiritual climate. Unchurched people are showing up on my doorstep...again! Its been a long time! That uncontrollable desire to share Jesus has come back. My vision is in restoration...

In the midst of all this...God drops a building in our lap. That's right starting Feb 7th Christ Life will meet @ 210 Plaza Drive...in Enterprise. It will be our location until we out grow it, and then God will provide another building.

Please keep up with my blog...I will be sharing tons of wonderful testimony for your encouragement. And believe me its meant to encourage...just six months ago my plan was to get out of the ministry...now I cannot imagine doing anything else. God is working things to the good!

2 comments:

Ken Tuck said...

Praise God! It's awesome to watch God at work. Just trust in Him. Thanks for sharing Bro. Love you man!

Unknown said...

That is great stuff Pastor, Those Words ring in my Ear. Love You Glenn Y