Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Check Out the Potential Building...How You Can Help!

This past Sunday I gave everyone a list of five different options. I think its vital that we begin to move towards a central location. I sensed some weakening in our fellowship and it has continued for about three weeks. Attendance and finances has dropped dramatically.

So, I have given five options:

1. Rent and renovate building beside Watson Glass (acrossed from Best Yet)

2. Rent a store front on Main Street

3. Rent in a strip mall

4. Rent a conference room (this would require setting up and tearing down weekly)

5. Merge with another church

My first option is my favorite idea. So, what I am asking is for everyone to go by the location and give me your honest input...

I need to know if you are that committed to remodelling and giving to make it work. I have only had a couple people respond. So, it goes without saying that two or three people cann't carry the load. If we don't have the commitment in labor and finances there is no way we can rent the building beside Watson.

Please email your thoughts and how you think you can help in this effort. I need all input by this Sunday.

Thanks...love you guys!
Pastor Mike

No comments: